This proprietary blend is formulated for the emotional and spiritual support of healthy boundaries, empowerment, independence, inner strength, confidence, and feelings of safety & security.* [More]
Ingredients: fractionated coconut oil and essential oils of citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud, and cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) bark.
Directions: Apply to soles of the feet, base of the spine, and wrists. Inhale aroma deeply. Test small area for signs of skin irritation before use. If pregnant or lactating, consult a practitioner before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This blend can help to balance two of the chakras, or energy centers, within the body. Located from the base of the spine to the crown of the head, the seven main chakras can be thought of as "energy points or channels." When the energy in a chakra or chakras is blocked, it can surface as physical and/or emotional issues. However, bringing the energy in the chakra back into balance can allow the issues to dissipate more easily.*
Essential Oils and Chakras
Essential oils emanate different vibrational frequencies, just as the chakras do. So when an oil matches the natural frequency of a chakra, it "tunes" that chakra when it is out of balance, bringing harmony back to the body.
Chakras Balanced by Spiced Orange
- located below the navel
- responsible for intimacy, emotions, sexuality, and creativity
- helps create feelings of wellness, abundance, pleasure, and joy
- imbalances can lead to feeling uninspired creatively or emotional instability
- located in the upper part of the belly and relates to one's sense of identity
- balancing this chakra can lead to feeling comfortable and confident without being boastful
- imbalances can lead to either low self-esteem or to arrogance
- imbalances can also manifest as nervousness or a feeling of being stressed out
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.