This proprietary blend is formulated to support skin and muscles as well as help with energetic clearing, assist in easing fear and anxiety, and help one speak honestly from the heart.* [More]
Ingredients: fractionated coconut oil and essential oils of lavandula denata (lavender), cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass), and styrax benzoin resin extract.
Directions: Apply to skin irritations, sore muscles, wrists, back of neck, and behind ears. Inhale aroma deeply. Test small area for signs of skin irritation before use. If pregnant or lactating, consult a practitioner before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This blend can help to balance several of the chakras, or energy centers, within the body. Located from the base of the spine to the crown of the head, the seven main chakras can be thought of as "energy points or channels." When the energy in a chakra or chakras is blocked, it can surface as physical and/or emotional issues. However, bringing the energy in the chakra back into balance can allow the issues to dissipate more easily.*
Essential Oils and Chakras
Essential oils emanate different vibrational frequencies, just as the chakras do. So when an oil matches the natural frequency of a chakra, it "tunes" that chakra when it is out of balance, bringing harmony back to the body.
Chakras Balanced by Lemongrass & Lavender
- located in the upper part of the belly and relates to one's sense of identity
- balancing this chakra can lead to feeling comfortable and confident without being boastful
- imbalances can lead to either low self-esteem or to arrogance
- imbalances can also manifest as nervousness or a feeling of being stressed out
- located in the throat
- influences various modes of communication and is responsible for the ability to express thoughts, feelings, and desires
- influences the ability to listen to others
- an open throat chakra can allow you to be expressive, honest, patient and a good listener
Third eye chakra
- located between the eyebrows
- helps to purify negative thoughts and tendencies
- governs intuition and your inner voice
- imbalances may lead to difficulty accessing or trusting your intuition or being more judgmental
- located on the crown of the head
- center of spirituality and enlightenment
- creates a spiritual connection to our higher selves, others, and the divine
- a closed crown chakra may induce feelings of isolation or emotional distress
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.