This proprietary blend of essential oils is formulated to induce joy, uplift and rejuvenate the heart and mind, relieve anxiety, and create positive vibes.* [More]
Ingredients: fractionated coconut oil and essential oils of mentha piperita (peppermint) and styrax benzoin resin extract.
Directions: Apply to wrists, temples, back of neck, chest and soles of feet. Inhale aroma deeply. Test small area for signs of skin irritation before use. If pregnant or lactating, consult a practitioner before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This blend can help to balance several of the chakras, or energy centers, within the body. Located from the base of the spine to the crown of the head, the seven main chakras can be thought of as "energy points or channels." When the energy in a chakra or chakras is blocked, it can surface as physical and/or emotional issues. However, bringing the energy in the chakra back into balance can allow the issues to dissipate more easily.*
ESSENTIAL OILS AND CHAKRAS
Essential oils emanate different vibrational frequencies, just as the chakras do. So when an oil matches the natural frequency of a chakra, it "tunes" that chakra when it is out of balance, bringing harmony back to the body.
CHAKRAS BALANCED BY PEPPERMINT JOY
- located at the base of the spine
- relates to human needs for survival and security
- helps create a feeling of being grounded and supported
- keeping this first chakra open is especially important- blockages in lower chakras can lead to imbalances in other ones
Solar plexus chakra
- located in the upper part of the belly and relates to one's sense of identity
- balancing this chakra can lead to feeling comfortable and confident without being boastful
- imbalances can lead to either low self-esteem or to arrogance
- imbalances can also manifest as nervousness or a feeling of being stressed out
- located in the throat
- influences various modes of communication and is responsible for the ability to express thoughts, feelings, and desires
- influences the ability to listen to others
- an open throat chakra can allow you to be expressive, honest, patient and a good listener
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.